Saturday 13 December 2008

Marketing for beginners - the reading list

If you could recommend a range of books to a budding marketer, what would you recommend?

When I left University (after reading Geology, not Marketing) social networking was offline only. I remember doing it the hardway, meeting people face-to-face and swapping business cards.
Nowadays however, you can become friends with someone on the other side of the world (or even in the same town) and not meet them face-to-face!

If someone you know were to leave University this academic year, are there any books you would recommend they read prior to getting stuck in on their first day.
For me, there are three, which I have listed here:

Meatball Sundae by Seth Godin


Purple Cow by Seth Godin (you can probably tell I like reading his books)

The Art of Client Service by Robert Soloman

Enjoy -pass this on as I'd like to hear your thoughts


No comments:

Post a Comment