Saturday 21 February 2009

Passing it along

Had a really long week this past week, not just the hours honey, it's the mileage!

However, had a good chat with Sam Ismail - a colleague at Geronimo where we both work, in relation to a great site he runs. It's called AdGrads and you can see it here.

Designed to give new graduates information and the opportunity of getting their foot in the door in this crazy marketing world, I think this is an excellent idea and when asked if I'd like to contribute, I jumped at the chance.

So between now and Monday morning, I'm going to be writing an article on how I went to Uni to study Geology and 10 years later - am sitting on my sofa writing a blog about marketing recruitment.

Will share with you once the article is up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment