Saturday 15 November 2008

The Day the Earth Stood Still International Trailer

Quite literally just stumbled across this while having a cup of coffee and a bit of a sit. From what I can gather, there are very mixed reviews out there for this, another remake of a classic film.

I have no doubts that the film will look spectacular, just look at the trailer below for heavens sake BUT as with the J.J. Abrams Star Trek film, it would be nice to start seeing some entirely new films every now and then.

Regardless, on to TDTESS. The film looks fab and I'm having to restrain myself to Wikipedia the old film to find out the plot. I watched the original as a nipper but really only remember it being black and white and featured some cyclops robot. If you are really keen, here's the wiki link

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment