Sunday 16 November 2008

A very lazy Sunday


Not feeling well today, not at all. Went out to watch England vs Australia and Ireland vs New Zealand in the pub yesterday. The tourists won both games (boo!) but my friend Neil, who was at the pub with me thought it would be a good idea to keep on boozing.


Anyway, decided to watch a movie this afternoon and picked The Empire Strikes Back. Of all of the six Star Wars films, this one is the best and my favourite. Much darker than A New Hope, this is the one where Luke learns to become a Jedi, learns that Darth Vader is his father and Han gets frozen in carbonite.

But even better than my witterings, here is a cracking review of the film over on the Live for Film blog...


1 comment:

  1. Cheers for the link fella and hope you are feeling better.

    I ended up watching A New Hope on ITV last night with my kids. My 2 year old daughter loved it so I was made up. I am raising her well.

    Glad you like the review. I will pass over your kind words to Alan S.

    ReplyDelete