Sunday 23 October 2011

USS Enterprise CVN-65 Update

In December 2009, I purchased a Tamiya model kit of epic scale. The 1/350 USS Enterprise aircraft carrier. For those of you who didn't know - I did a blog post on this approx two years ago before I purchased the kit. You can read about it here...

The kit is massive; just over 1 meter long. And that is before you consider that it comes with 25 aircraft to build. Being a bit stupid, I purchased a load more so now have about 60 semi complete airplanes and helicopters to put together and paint.


A few snaps can be seen below...


It's hard to get across the scale but it's taken me the best part of two years (not every single day mind you!) to complete this and it's nice to show this off.


Once the baby is a little older, might need to get started on those airplanes!


















No comments:

Post a Comment